I just realized that Matthew's middle name was spelled wrong here on the blog. It is Vincenzo with one c, not 2. No new pictures today. We have been busy. I don't know where all the time goes. Somehow every 3 hrs feedings take up a lot of your day. I am feeling pretty good today. I have let up a little on my pain meds to start weining off of them. I am getting up frequently to try to promote healing. Jamie went home to do some work today. I realzed how much of a help he has been once he was gone. He really has been a great dad and husband through all of this. I am so proud of him. Today Matthew got checked for Jaundice. He is slightly jaundiced. He registers barely on the chart, enough that they want to check him out again in two days (saturday). I am a little worried about how well he is eating. He is latching on pretty well and sucking strong however he is not swallowing very much. He hasn't had many wet diapers today so I may start supplementing today just a little with formula through a small tube taped to my breast just to make sure he is well hydrated until my milk comes in. Thank you all who have supported me through this pregnancy and delivery. I really feel blessed to have such a great family and friend support.
No comments:
Post a Comment