Friday, January 8, 2010

Back to work :(

I am sad to say that my maternity leave is officially over. I went back to work on Wednesday January 6th. I have to say it was one of the hardest things I have ever done. It was so hard to leave my little pumpkin. I planned it on purpose so that I would only have to deal with a half a week for the first week. I was lucky enough to convince my boss to let me work from home on Fridays temporarily. It will be hard but well worth it. I am so thankful for technology that allows me to work from home. This first week has been hard for me but Matthew has done great. Matthew is being watched by my sister Amy's Nanny Lillian. She has done a great job so far. One plus is that she will speak to Matthew in Spanish. I am excited for him to learn two languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment