
Our little boy is growing so fast! Above is the picture we took of Matthew the day he came home from the hospital. Jamie had bought a hat for him that was 3-6 months because he really liked it and they didn't have one smaller. As you can see, Matthew has grown into it very well. It was drowning him that day and now it fits him perfectly. I know I a bias but I think he is the cutest baby ever! He is such a sweet heart. He sleeps through the night. I have to wake him at 3:00 am so I can nurse him and not loose my milk supply. He goes right back to sleep and sleeps soundly until about 7:00am. He only cries when he needs something. He is such a wonderful baby. I have been really worried lately because my milk supply has diminished significantly recently. I have seen one lactation specialist and I am going to see another one tomorrow. I really believe in breast feeding and I want Matthew to have it's benefit for as long as possible. Plus, dang formula is expensive! I think this may be happening for a few reasons. One, I am back at work and it is pretty stressful. Two, Matthew is getting used to the flow of a bottle and he gets frustrated easily and gives up on nursing. Three, he wants to eat solid foods. I pray that his appointment tomorrow will give me some answers as to how I can prevent having to stop nursing.



He is a darling little boy. I love the hat on him.
ReplyDelete