Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sick

We have had a really sick household the last few weeks. It all started with Jamie getting chills about 2 weeks ago. His fever just kept going up over the weekend and I finally convinced him to go into the doctor on Sunday. Good thing he did because he was diagnosed with right lower lobe pneumonia. He is now officially done with his antibiotics and feeling much better however shortly after Jamie was diagnosed Matthew started coughing and refluxing a lot. He was placed on prevacid for the reflux which helped however he continued coughing a lot. I came down with the same thing a few days later. Now we are all coughing. What a strange time to get sick. I usually never get sick in the summer. I hope we all get over it soon.

3 comments:

  1. Summer colds are the worst! And babies have such a hard time with stuffy noses. Ahhh, the joys of motherhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you all get feeling better.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're better soon, too! Nasty!

    ReplyDelete