Friday, October 1, 2010

Babies LOVE to be naked! (Don't worry, PG pictures)

Matthew has been this sick recently. I took him in to the Insta care a couple Sundays ago, and he was diagnosed with an ear infection. He was put on Augmentin and he seemed to feel a little better in the next few days however ten days later he was still pulling on his ears. I decided to take him into see the doctor again. This time both his ears were infected and the doctor changed his antibiotic to amoxicillin. He has been so uncomfortable lately. He's had diarrhea for three weeks now, and that is just making his bum very raw. Yesterday after crying through a bath I let him wander around the house naked. His favorite thing to do now is go to daddy's sock basket and pull all the socks out of it. He thinks it's hilarious. I caught him in the act of this time and got some pictures. He is doing much better today now that I've given him yogurt and acidophilus to combat the antibiotics. His bottom is still red, but I think it is getting better. Enjoy these pictures, I think they're very funny. His hair is getting really long I want to get it cut but Jamie doesn't want to yet. At some point after his first birthday we'll cut it.




2 comments:

  1. Cute and the one sticking his tongue out made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super cute! I love the fig leaf!!!! Great touch.

    ReplyDelete