Sunday, November 14, 2010

Haloween 2010 Lion Tales

Daddy bought this costume last year before Matthew was born. It was labeled 18 months but Jamie said "well, he can wear it as a jacket, it will just be a little big". Well, I saved it for this year. It was a little snug but he looked really cute. We went to my office a couple days before Halloween for our work Halloween party and spend the evening at my sister Amy's house on Halloween. We only went to 3 houses to trick or treat just for the experience. He didn't really get it but we got some fun video.
The daddy's with our little Lion, Cat, and Monster.

We are lazy, no dressing up for Mommy and Daddy.


There was face painting at my work party. I had to get this face. He hated getting it painted. I was a mean mommy and made him sit through it.

1 comment: